Channel Talk Internship (Customer Success)
This is an internship at a startup that provides Customer Communication Tools such as content writing, translation (Japanese to Korea or Japanese to English). With the slogan “The answer comes from the customers”, the company created a CX Chat “Channel Talk” to provide excellent customer service and build brand loyalty for clients. As subscriptions and SaaS services have become more widespread due to the shift from tangible goods consumption to intangible goods consumption, providing excellent customer service has become increasingly crucial in maintaining profitability of businesses. This is why it is imperative that companies build a deep relationship with their customer through their products and services; they shouldn’t treat their customers as mere consumers. Channel Talk offers a CX chat to maintain the relationships of businesses with their customers (There are customer support chat function, FAQ Chatbot function, marketing automation function).
For this internship, we are looking for students who will be engaged in content writing, translation (Japanese-Korea or Japanese-English), and customer success to increase the brand awareness of Channel Talk.
This recruitment has ended.
- Work Location: Yotsuya WeWork Office [Remote Work OK!]
- Working Hours: Twice a week, 4 hours per day
- Working Period: At least 3 months
- Preferred Starting Date: ASAP
Welfare & Other benefits
- Contract Type: Part-Time
- Job Type: Translator (Japanese-Korean or Japanese-English), Customer Success
- Hourly Pay: ¥1,100 per hour/ ¥200,000~250,000 per month + transportation allowance, social insurance (for full-time workers) / ¥200,000~¥300,000 per month + transportation allowance, social insurance (for regular employees) / salary is negotiatiable
Native Level Japanese
Must be interested in IT services, particularly in SaaS services
Must be interested in content writing
Must be exhibit hospitality towards customers
Can do Korean to Japanese translation or English to Japanese translation
Conversational in Korean or English
- Customer support through community touch (on- or off-line)
- Make the user community more engaging (on- or off-line)
- Customer support through low-touch (on-line)
Other Responsibilities (Varies Based on Ability)
- Translating other materials aside from articles (Japanese-Korean)
- Assisting sales (preparing documents, conducting research, etc.)
- Assisting marketing (creating ad contents, conducting research, etc.)
ZOYI Corporation is a startup that provides Customer Communication Tools such as content writing, translation (Japanese to Korea or Japanese to English).
Development and Operation of CX Chat Service “ChannelTalk”