Content Creating and Marketing internship for AI Apps
Babel Co., Ltd.
Babel is a company that is currently developing and operating an AI-related product that has global users. The company’s goal is to maximize user engagement by delivering heart-warming contents to its stakeholders. Babel is looking for an intern who can support content creating and overseas marketing of our AI products. If you’re looking to gain experience in global business and overseas marketing, please apply for this position.
This recruitment has ended.
○ Work Location: Harajuku Office
○ Working Hours: 3 or more days per week, at least 4 hours per day
○ Working Period: at least 2 months
○ Preferred Starting Date: As soon as possible
Welfare & Other benefits
A PC will be lent to interns
Contract Type: Part-Time
Job Type: Marketing
Hourly Pay: 1,100 yen + transportation expenses
○ Native level English
○ College level English essay writing
○ Excel or Google Spreadsheet skill
○ Experience studying in the US
○ Frequently hang out with English speakers
○ Frequently watch Movies, TV Series, Netflix Original Series and HBO Shows
○ Experience in data analysis
○ Experience in ad management
○ Experience in video editing
○ Frequently posts or uploads in the following social media platforms:
○ Interns are expected to support developing our AI products,
face-swap app called “iface” and AI chat friend called “m8,” to assist in content creating, data analysis, oversea
Babel Co., Ltd.
Babel Co., Ltd., develops and operates AI-related products with the vision of creating and delivering the best contents that touch people’s hearts
Overseas expansion support business, advertising planning business, video production business